I stopped writing for a few mere months and now suddenly it is hard. Who knew?
Since tax season ended, I want to tell you I:
- Used my overtime money to end hunger in a third world country re-named "GetSheilaLand" in my honor;
- Had so much overtime money left after that I paid off my house;
- Got a boyfriend;
- Remodeled my house;
- Started a rigorous exercise program and am now slim and healthy.
But here is what really happened:
- Used my overtime money to replace my "it's so old it's Harvest Gold - crawl inside the drum to reach the lint screen - give it three extra go's at the end of each cycle to get the clothes actually dry" dryer with a brand new digitally programmable steam dryer on a pedestal;
- Had a chunk of change to put down against my Prius loan but got depressed when I realized it will still take me over a year to pay off the balance;
- Got a Wii;
- Moved all my furniture around so the living room is now actually the living space and the family room - the only carpeted room in the house - is now the exercise room, complete with formerly unused treadmill from the bedroom and yoga DVD's;
- Have been on the treadmill a total of two times since tax season ended but I do still do yoga every morning and am now adding it to my evenings. Some days are more bendy than others.
Sooooooo, I feel a tad out of touch these days. Did I miss anything good?
Tags: tax season follies